I’ve been blogging for over 3 years now and I’ve accomplished so much in that time. That doesn’t mean that I want to do more though. In fact, there’s so many other blogging experiences that I want to try and get involved in.
I see other bloggers on Twitter always doing such fun and crazy stuff and I want to do those things too. I have done some of my own great things but people should always strive to do more. My Blogging Goals
1. Attend a blogger meetup. I have seen so many blogger meet up all over Twitter and Instagram and I would just live to attend one. That’s kind of difficult for me thanks for my anxiety but one day, I will do it!
2. Work with a plus size fashion company. I have been focusing my blog on plus size fashion and clothing a lot recently. I didn’t really know that it would be something I cared about all that much until the past year. I really started to care about my clothes and became more comfortable in my skin. Now that I am more body positive, I want to work with plus size brands to help other people become more positive about their body. All bodies and beautiful, no matter what colour or size they are.
3. Reply to every blog comment. When I first started blogging, I was way too nervous to respond to any comments that I would get. Over time I have gotten more used to people expressing their opinions about my posts and I love it! Recently, I have been trying to reply to all the comments on my blog but sometimes my old nerves kick in and I just really don’t know what to say to people. But, that’s what I’m going to try and change.
4. Set up an email newsletter. This is a goal for way into the future but it’s definitely something that I want to be thinking about.
5. Read 5 other blog posts a day. I feel like it’s so important for the blogging community to support each other. By simply reading someone else’s post and commenting on it, you can help that blogger to gain more traffic and it’s always great to help a fellow blogger pal!
What are some of your blogging goals? I would really love to know what you all hope to achieve for your blog in the future!